Monday, July 28, 2008

i sometimes wonder

I've just finished reading the lonely bones by Alice Sebold, I've been reading it on and off for months. the story's about a girl who gets raped and murdered, after she dies she follows her friends and family while they deal with the loss of her. she refusing to let them go prevented her from completely moving on.as the girl watched from above , watching her family get torn by her death she got a better understanding of them...
i sometimes wonder ...

i spend my days looking of excitement, being held back by my over protective mother.
but now i wonder should i enjoy these moments of forced companionship, would they be enjoyed by some one who's life was cut short?.

1 comment:

Unwelcome Sound said...

I hated The Lovely Bones, I found it a really disturbing book.

Thank you for your comments on my blog, by the way =]