Thursday, March 26, 2009

The irratated push over.

I wrote my first critic the other day the words just flowed out as I typed. I really had no idea where I was going with it but when I was done I was really happy with my self. I also learned something new about my self I would actually make a really good bitch. I really felt good about what I wrote because I didn't feel though I had to lie to protect any ones emotions. I’ve been really irritated lately because I feel taken advantage of. People want me to do for them what they wouldn't do for me. People take advantage of the fact that I’m a nice person and just keep irritating me. So for once I wrote what I wanted without fear or second thought. I look at my self and wonder is it to late to change.... should I just be the lame person people push over or the bitch that every one hates?
I just need a change of scenery a change away from Manhattan that is really all I need. Not that people in Manhattan are the only irritants in my life … we have the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and other places too.

No comments: