Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm out and about right now. After about several hours I finally got ready to go out . I don't know why but I like staying home despite the fact it's a horrid mess. I guess having a home makes one feel safe . At the rate mama and latante are going, who knows how long we'll have one so I figure I should enjoy it while it last.
I'm at Coral right now it's a restaurant in the neighborhood . Mama likes eating there , I on the other hand don't . I personally think the service sucks and the waiters don't know how to act. I might even go as far as to say Their like barbaric in the White House, not that this place is the White House . There are roaches and mice that wonder around like it's their play ground. I really don't like the environment of the place but my ma does so I have to keep patronizing it.

No comments: