Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today’s way to do well shall be give sponsorship to an orphaned ...

Hmm I had a good day to day. I like it when basket ball season comes in it makes me feel useful. Plus a friend of mine is trying out for the team and I hope she gets in. I’m not just saying I hope she gets in because she is my friend I’m saying I hope she gets in because she’s good at it and she really wants it.

Today’s way to do well shall be give sponsorship to an orphaned chimpanzee. Visit www.ida-africa.org to sponsor an orphaned chimpanzee. This makes a great alternative gift during the holidays.

If you don’t want to adopt a chimpanzee you can donate to the world wildlife federation. Visit www.wwf.org for more information.

If you’re wondering if I do all this stuff don’t, just go out there and do your thing give back people!! Give back.

Maybe next time I’ll tell you the story of the roasted baby chimp being sold on the side of the road as food.

No comments: